Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Levi Jeans!

Photobucket
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves has finally released their babay's name after many bong hits and some totally tubular contemplation. The final result? *Drumroll please!* Levi Alves McConaughey. What?!? This is madness. I wanted like, Bud Light McConaughey or Arthur Miller Genuine Draft. Not this Levi Alves crap! I mean sure, it is kind of funny because you just know the thought process went something like this: "Hmm...what are my favorite things? Can't name him Mary Jane, cause he's an outie and that would just be cruel. Bean Burritto? That might work. Good times and Tasty Waves? Naw, that's too long and I'll be too stoned to remember all that. Hmm...I like jeans! That is, when I decide to wear pants. Levis are pretty awesome. Yeah! Levi it is! Now pass the Purple Haze, bro!" Matthew however has a different story on how the name was chosen: "Levi was another name for the apostle Matthew in The Bible. They were, in fact, two names for the same person. Our son was born at 6:22 pm, and this particular time represents my favorite verse in the book of Matthew in The Bible: 'If thy eye be single, thy whole body will be full of light.'" Lies! This is way too complex for Matthew and we all know it. Matthew and baby incubator Camila did release an official statement saying, "We welcome Levi Alves McConaughey into this wonderful life and look forward to living in it with him. In the mean time and all times, just keep livin'." Ha! He had to plug his clothing line! That being said, I LOVE the phrase "Just Keep Livin'" Like what is the alternative to that? Dying? I mean really. Just keep livin'? Yeah. I kind of planned on it. But thanks for the suggestion.
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet