Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mama Mia! Photocall

Photobucket
The cast of the upcoming screen version of "Mama Mia!" gathered together for a photocall at the Adlon Hotel in Berlin yesterday, and all I can say is what a pretty cast they are. So precious I want to put them in my pocket and feed them sugar cookies. Amanda Seyfried is a total breath of fresh air, Pierce Brosnan is super suave, and hello? Can we talk about how ridiculously gorgeous Meryl Streep looks? Father time has treated her well to say the least. The fact that this woman is 59 is sheer insanity! And you can tell that she hasn't had any work done, which I mean in the most complimentary way. So many women in Hollywood at her age (and much younger), screw with their face out of insecurity and end up looking like Golum from "Lord of the Rings". Meryl however, not only looks natural and stunning, but is the prime example of how to age gracefully, beautifully, and confidently. In a 2003 interview when asked how she feels about plastic surgery, the Oscar winner said, Joni Mitchell once said, "Happiness is the best face-lift." And I believe that. I will say this about plastic surgery: It is not a wonderful development for our culture. And I'm really sad about it in terms of my daughters. My son appears to have this freedom to grow into his body and himself, but girls don't have it that simple." Well said, Mrs. Streep!
Pierce Brosnan and Meryl Streep

Meryl Streep

Amanda Seyfried

Dominic Cooper & Christine Baranski

Pierce Brosnan

Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet