Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mandy Moore Realizes She's Mandy Moore, Dumps Ryan Adams

Photobucket
It's about time! The gorgeous, talented, and smart Mandy Moore has split with boyfriend Ryan Adams, reports OK!. A rep for Adams confirmed the break up, and Fugsly Adams gave a statement saying, "Mandy is one of those genuinely sweet angelic people you wish to meet your whole life. I am grateful for our friendship and how it allowed us both to grow and learn more." An intensely private person, 33-year-old Ryan blames the media spotlight for the break-up, stating that he is "allergic" to the cameras. Um, no. I think the cameras are allergic to you. But whatever helps you sleep at night. "Unfortunately I am allergic to paparazzi and have found the best antidote to that sort of nonsense is staying behind the guitar and typewriter, staying close to my support group of friends and band mates and not engaging in activities that prevent me from taking care of myself or others," he says. "I found the entire speculation and subsequent photographs and intrusions terrifying and only wish to live as normal a life as possible, so that I might always remain punk as f*** AND sober." He continues, "Also, I just want to jam. Plus I like metal A LOT." Get over yourself! No one wants to take pictures of you! I am sure the paps asked him to step aside to not ruin their picture of the fabulous Mandy. Anyway good for her. She really lowballed by dating Zack Braff and Ryan Adams. Manders deserves someone hotter and less douchier. Don't be a masochist, Mandy!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet