Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Megan Fox Told To Gain Weight For "Transformers"

Photobucket
Megan Fox, one of the hottest and most obnoxious bitches in Hollywood, was told by Transformers director Michael Bay that she needed to gain weight for her precising role in the franchise.
"Megan Fox is still one of the slimmest starlets in Tinseltown, but the ubersexy screen siren was sporting a few more much-needed curves beneath her “
Star Wars” T-shirt and jeans at the FOX Television Critics Association party in Santa Monica, Calif., on Monday night.
Fox was forced to gain 10 pounds in three weeks for her role in the second “Transformers” movie following a dramatic and dangerous weight loss for her last film, “Jennifer’s Body.”
“I should have toned up for ‘Transformers’ but I’m really lazy. I had to put on weight,” she told Pop Tarts. “I’d lost a lot of weight and got really scrawny, but I was told I had to put on size for ‘Transformers’ because Michael [Bay, the director] doesn’t like skinny girls.”
But what dangerous dieting regime did Megan use to pop the pounds in the first place? “I just stopped eating,” she said. “I don’t eat very healthy anyway — I have a serious sugar tooth, so now I eat red-velvet cake before I go to bed every night, and if you eat meals later, you’ll put on weight faster, so I had dinner at 10 p.m.”
I never really realized that she was really thin, because most Hollywood twats are so severely underweight that they make her look normal. But you know it must have been serious if the director of any movie asked an actress to GAIN weight. Here's the actress yesterday with Thomas Dekker at the FOX All-Star Party looking sexilicious as usual. Bitch.




Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet