Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mia Tyler is Fucking Hot

Photobucket
This is a bit old, but nevertheless I just found this completely accurate blog
Mia Tyler wrote about Beyonce's girl's line (pic below) for her clothing brand, House of Dereon. In the post she writes:

Beyonce Should Know Better
Current mood: aggravated
I saw this ad for House Of Dereon (Beyonce's Clothing line) this weekend and was enraged. This is her ad for her girls line. To promote CHILDREN like adult women is disgusting to me. This photo is glorifying these babies as women. They are wearing lipstick and blush, feather boa's... And the worst part is that they are in high heals. As a role model you would think Beyonce would have a little more sense than objectifying these little girls as grown adult women. I am outraged. I think pageants are terrible too. I dont understand how people can dress their children up in make-up and skimpy outfits and make them seem like adults. For what? A chance at fame? I dont understand it at all. This is a pedophiles playground. And I think there need to be laws banning parents from doing this to their children. Kids should be playing dress up with their friends not on stages. I just can not sit quiet about this... What is your take on it all?

Damn Mia, not only are you 100% right, you are one hot boss lady for calling that bitch out. On the real though, you know Beyonce doesn't give a shit as long as thoe checks are rolling in. Not only is this children's line offensive, her adult wear is offensive too. To my corneas. That shit is the tackiest excuse for clothing I have ever seen. Dollar store, bedazzled crap at couture prices. Ridic!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet