Monday, July 7, 2008

Mini Me's Sex Tape Co-Star Spills Gross Details

Photobucket
Ranae Shrider, the 22 year old sex tape co-star of Verne "Mini Me" Troyer, 39, recently spoke with NOTW about her relationship with Verne as well as how they made sex work. Ranae admitted: "I never imagined one day I'd date a man who barely came up to my kneecaps. But as soon as I met Verne I was so captivated by his personality, his size didn't seem to matter." I think what she means here is, "I was so captivated with his money that I was like 'fuck it!'". She also said that sex with the tiny Troyer was "very different from anything I'd experienced before, and I'd be lying if I didn't say it was tricky making everything work. I had to kneel down just to give him a hug. And anything but the traditional missionary position was just impossible. So I'd lie on the bed and Verne would crawl up my legs to have sex with me. And as he did it his feet would be tickling my knees! It wasn't quite as passionate as sex with a normal-sized man but he did his best. He didn't wear a condom. There was no point, they're all too big." I am truely scarred for life. Some other precious tidbits she shares are that they did nastytime 3 times in 20 minutes, that she almost drowned as she tried to seduce him in the bath, and that he hated her miniature pet dog because it was taller than him. She claims that she loved sex with Verne (lies!), but "the whole thing was over in three minutes...It was strange having sex with someone who couldn't reach to kiss me at the same time, except for my tummy that is! I was so relieved it was over." So I guess this trick is famous now? Next thing you know she'll be getting her own reality show. Being a total slutbag really pays these days, doesn't it?

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet