Saturday, July 5, 2008

Seth MacFarlane Says No to Weed, Yes to $100 Mil.

Photobucket
Hot bitch Seth MacFarlane has just become the highest paid writer in Hollywood, signing a $100 million deal with 20th Century Fox for his comic gold. Not wanting to screw his freakin' sweet deal up, MacFarlane says that he isn't going to smoke pot anymore because it is screwing with his precious noggin and making him super paranoid. “I don’t smoke much pot anymore. One of the last times I was stoned, I was convinced that I would die unless I kept moving my body. So I sat there, baked, waving my arms around like a crazy person.” Woah. That must be some seriously dank shit. Not that I think a man such as MacFarlane would be smoking seeds and stems, but damn! Also, while some may think $100 million is too much, I think it is not enough. American Dad! is one of the greatest shows of all time, and worth at least a gajillion fafillion dollars. The thought of there ever not being American Dad! would be too much to bear. How could anyone go on? MacFarlane is a comic genius, and I definetely think he deserves the chedda'.
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet