Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sold To The Highest Bidder!

Photobucket
Dear sweet baby Jesus Jamie Lynn looks old! This child is 17 going on 46. Harsh! And I'm sure you have Mama Spears to thank for this magazine exclusive. Children, grandchildren, whatever! They're all cash cows to her! Anyway, the new mom recently spoke with Ok! about her pregnancy, delivery and new life in Louisiana. The former Nick star said that she gave birth naturally to daughter Maddie and that luckily she wasn't in labor nearly as long as her doctors predicted. "They'd told me it would be an eight- to 12-hour labor, and I was ready to have the baby in three to four hours," Jamie Lynn tells OK!. "I had a perfect pregnancy and a perfect delivery. I was very blessed." Jamie Lynn also says that despite her young age, she feels that she and fiance Casey are happy with and excited for their new roles as parents. "I got in there, my doctor was just so calm and so good it was not bad at all," she says. "I was just talking to Casey. And you know what's so weird? I was asking him if he was okay. He was like, 'Yeah.' We were both so excited." In addition, JL seems in no hurry to rush back to Hollywood, relishing the freedom and normalcy Louisiana provides her. "Around here, everyone has the same focus. The focus is family, and that's a good way to live."

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet