Monday, July 21, 2008

Someone Tell This Chick To Shut Her Pie Hole

Photobucket
Brooke Hogan must have gotten too much tanning solution and bleach fumes to the brain, because she's talking out her tranny ass again. This time, she's speaking out about Hil C.'s run for presidency and how she doesn't think a woman would be good Pres because they have hormones and a vagina. "You know what? I am actually not that much into voting. I think it’s kinda crazy that a woman is running, because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I’m so moody all the time, I know I couldn’t be able to run a country, ‘cause I’d be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, ya know?" That is true Brooksie. I for one and filled with many emotions right now. Like the overwhelming urge to beat your ass. This bitch sets women back a hundred years. At least.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet