Monday, July 28, 2008

Two Bores At A Barbeque

Photobucket
Ryan Phillipe and Abbie Cornish Game Hen attended a friends BBQ yesterday, most likely engaging in yawn inducing activities and conversations. Now, I'm not sure what exactly was said between these two, but I'm pretty sure it went a little sumpin' like this:
Ryan:
This tea is delightful. It is the perfect beverage for a warm summer's eve. Do you suppose they used Sweet N Low?
Abbie:
Why, I believe they might have. Although, it is a possibility it could be Equal. However, Equal does have a distinctive taste, therefore I am sure we would be able to identify it.
Ryan:
Ah, touche my darling. You are so clever.
Abbie: Thank you Ryan. I appreciate how complamentative you are. You know, I was wondering...would you like to join me later in a rouing game of Parchese? Or perhaps we could sit in the study and quietly knit that quilt we have been working on?
Ryan: Actually, I am feeling rather daring today. What's say we throw caution to the wind and see who can come up with the most continental U.S. States-both in alphabethical and acquirement date order. Whomever loses has to make the other a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with the crust cut off!
Abbie:
Oh Ryan! You are so enthralling! I cannot wait. It shall be a grand time indeed!


JJ

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet