Thursday, July 3, 2008

What Kind of Fuckery Is This?

Photobucket
If there is anything my mother positively adores, it's the "goddamned prarie dresses!!!" that the Fundamentalists are always rocking. Oh, and she also looooves the "Polyanna" hair style that is so prominent within the crazy polygamist, child bride community. Thankfully, her prayers have been answered, because the Fundamentalits have entered the hot and sexy world of fashion design! Some crazy poly bitch told The Salt Lake Tribune, "Our motive is not to flaunt ourselves or our religion before the world. We have to make a living the same as everyone does." As you should! I cannot tell you how many times I have thought to myself, "Self, where can I buy clothes that are as fashion forward and figure flattering as those upstanding feminists who marry their daughters off at 12 to 65 year old men? I want to look as edgy and glamourfied as they do!" You can check out their latest collection here, but you better hurry! Soon they will be showing at Bryant Park and Michelle Duggar will be the next Kate Moss. Mark my word!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet