Friday, August 8, 2008

The 50 Sexiest Music Videos of All Time

Photobucket
I love lists! And I love music! And I love sexy things! So naturally I would love a list about music about sexy things! So here, for your enjoyment, I give you Nerve's list of the top 50 sexiest videos of all time
50.) Jennifer Lopez "I'm Glad"
49.) Rilo Kiley, "The Frug"
48.) Tim Deluxe, "It Just Won't Do"
47.) U2 "All I Want Is You"
46.) God-des & She, "Lick It" (LOOOOOVE!!!! So sick! Check it out!)
45.) Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Into the Great Wide Open"
44.) Justin Timberlake, "What Goes Around . . . Comes Around"
43.) Bjork "Pagan Poetry"
42.) MSTRKRFT, "Easy Love"
41.) Beastie Boys "No Sleep Til Brooklyn"
40.) Poison "Fallen Angel"
39.) Kylie Minogue "Spinning Around"
38.) Def Leppard "Photography"
37.) David Bowie "Boys Keep Swinging"
36.) Rick James "Give It To Me Baby"
35.) Heart, "All I Want to Do is Make Love to You "
34.) Duran Duran, "Hungry Like the Wolf"
33.) Madonna "Like a Prayer"
32.) Rihanna "Umbrella"
31.) Janet Jackson, "That's the Way Love Goes"
30.) Van Halen "Hot For Teacher"
29.) She & Him, "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?"
28.) Bruce Springsteen, "Dancing in the Dark"
27.) Tom Waits "The One That Got Away"
26.) Shakira "Hips Don't Lie"
25.) Blondie, "Hangin' on the Telephone"
24.) En Vogue, "Giving Him Something He Can Feel"
23.) Fiona Apple "Criminal"
22.) Prince, "The Greatest Romance Ever Sold"
21.) D'Angelo, "How Does It Feel"
20.) Cyndi Lauper, "She Bop"
19.) Shakira "La Tortura"
18.) Iggy Pop "Candy"
17.) TLC "Red Light Special"
16.) Chris Isaak, "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing"
15.) Aerosmith "Sweet Emotion"
14.) Marvin Gaye "Sexual Healing"
13.) a-ha, "Take On Me"
12.) The Police, "Don't Stand So Close To Me"
11.) Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, "I Love Rock 'n Roll"
10.) Britney Spears, "I'm a Slave 4 U"
9.) B-52s, "Love Shack"
8.) George Michael, "Freedom! '90"
7.) Chris Isaak, "Wicked Game"
6.) Billy Idol, "Cradle of Love"
5.) Aerosmith, "Cryin'"
4.) Madonna, "Justify My Love"
3.) Prince, "Little Red Corvette"
2.) Geils Band, "Centerfold"
1.) Robert Palmer, "Addicted To Love"
I totally thought Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game" would be number one, but "Addicted to Love" is pretty freaking awesome. I don't agree with "Centerfold" as number two though. It's a cool video, but sexier than "Freedom" and "Cryin'"? I thinks not. And where was "Crazy" by Aerosmith? That definetely should have made the list! Oh, and jut a little funfact, the guy who steals Alicia Silverstone's purse in the "Cryin'" video? Josh Holloway aka Sawyer from Lost! Check it out.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet