Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beautiful Hindi Princess

Photobucket
You just try to tell me this doesn't look like some sort of incarnation of a gorgeous sari. You can't do it! Michael "BiggerthanTheBeatlesJesusandMLK" Phelps is sporting not one, not two, but seventeenthousand gold medals on the cover of the latest "Sports Illustrated". He wanted to wear all ninetyfive million three hundred and forty nine thousand, five hundred and twenty two, but unfortunately they would not fit on the cover. Oh wells! I also wonder why he's on the cover of S.I. and not "King of the Universe and Everything In It" Weekly. I know there isn't such a magazine, but I figured they would probably create one just for him, and have him as the covermessiah every week.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet