Sunday, August 3, 2008

Christian Bale Nominated for Award, Wants Sexadocious Batman

Photobucket
It's double the Bale this post, so let's just get down to business! First off, Xstian has been nominated for an award at this year's National Movie Awards in the UK for his work in Batman. X is joined in the Best Male performance category by the stars of three other superhero films: Robert Downey Jr ('Iron Man'), Edward Norton ('The Incredible Hulk') and Will Smith ('Hancock'). However, although his performance was good, I think RDJ will end up taking ome the prize.
In related news, dirty, dirty Xstian thinks that the Batman francise could benefit from some sexual healing. "I do think there is room for an 18-rated 'Batman'. It's a little bit tricky to broach the sex aspect of the story when you want kids to come see it as well. I mean, I think it would be very interesting to do a 12 version and an 18 version - two different cuts." I bet he does. Like I always say, Christian is one freaky, freaky bitch! You just know he has sex on the brain at all times. And not jut vanilla sex-oh no! I'm talking throw you against the wall, bed rattling, mirror breaking, water pipe leaking, holes in the wall, neighbor calling the police on you because they think one of you is killing the other sex. And that is an individual I can get down with.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet