Friday, August 29, 2008

David Duchovny Is A Sex Addict. Ew.

Photobucket
Guess who just checked themselves into a clinic to deal with their sex addiction? If you said David Duchovny (which I really hope you did considering it is in the freakin' title and you'd have to be dumb as a box of nails to miss), you'd be right! The X-Files star (or as I like to call him, Mr. Tea Leoni) told People, "I have voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of sex addiction," the actor says in an exclusive statement. "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family." I have just one word for that, and it's GROSS! I know some of you may think he's hotter than Michael Phelps on fire, but I sure don't! If this was, say, Christian Bale we were talking about, it would be pretty hot. Although not suprising because he is a freaky, freaky bitch and who doesn't know that? But David Duchovny? Damn! It might as well be Sally Struthers. At least that would be interresting.

1 comments:

Girl on Top said...

That is so gross! I really liked the X-Files too...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet