Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Diamond is Forever & The Sherry Council Present "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"

Photobucket
Although the official premiere for Vicky Christina Barcelona was the other day, that did not stop The Sherry Council & A Diamond is Forver from sponsoring yet another premiere for the flick. Now, I am not sure why the they needed to have a premiere, hell, I'm sure most if not all of the people there had no clue either. All they probably knew was there was a red carpet and where there's a red carpet, there's cameras. And while I ususally have something negative to say about at the way at least one person is dressed, someone must have slipped me some love potion #9, because I think everyone looks fresh to death. Even Tara Subkoff in that tuxudo mini dress. What I am curious about though is where ScarJo was. Is she too good to show for a premiere to her own movie? Yeah. You're right. Probably.
Penelope Cruz



Patricia Clarkson

Javier Bardem

Carla Gugino & Birdie Bell

Jennifer Missoni & Tara Subkoff

Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet