Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fake Lesbians To Be In Marc Jacobs' New Campaign

Photobucket
Faux lesbian group Tatu is all set to star in the Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2008 Russian ad campaign. No word yet on what the campaign will look like, but I'm sure it will involve them lezzing it out to try to get attention from douchebags who don't even know who the hell Marc Jacobs is. I mean really, what is titilating and controversial about two dumb, straight bitches dressing skimpy and making out for no other reason than that is the only way they know how to get attention? If I wanted to see that, I could easily go to just about any college in America. Oh, and you have to love the one ho slutting it out for Russian Maxim while 8 months pregnant. I'm sure her fetus was hiding it's head in embarrassment.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet