Friday, August 8, 2008

"Henry Poole is Here" Premiere

Photobucket
Last night was the premiere of the new flick staring Luke Wilson entitled "Henry Poole is Here", and I have a few comments I would like to make regarding the guests that do not necessarily tie together in a nice, neat little paragraph. So here we go: 1.) Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon is so pretty! I am sure you already know that, but nevertheless, I think it needs stating. That woman is so gorgeous and elegant and thank God she has not given in to the plastic surgery beast. She must have sold her soul to Satan, because at 41, she is one of the most stunning creatures on the face of the planet. All those fake ass Hollywood bitches need to take a good hard look, because this is what perfection looks like. 2.) I think Luke Wilson stole my glasses. Theivery! 3.) When did George Lopez get so old?!? Damn! It's like it happened out of nowhere! I was not prepared for that picture with the valley of wrinkles and sea of gray hair. 4.) I hate Rachael Harris. I think she is one of the most annoying human beings on this Earth and the day they stop playing those damn Quaker Rice Snacks commercials with her ass is the day I have a party at my house. You're not funny, bitch! 5.) Jake Busey scares me. I think it's the teeth. Can you imagine waking up next to that every morning? That is what horror movies are made of. 6.) What the hell is with Radha Mitchell that she has to come to her own premiere with a wrinkled dress? She can't afford an iron? Or to go to the dry cleaners? Or to steam that shit? She doesn't own any other article of clothing in her entire closet? And she does not have any friends to lend her anything nor does she have any connections that could have loaned her something? Did her house burn down that morning and along with it every single shirt, skirt and pant? There are no excuses for that fug ass wrinkled mess. Insulting!
Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon


Jake Busey and Channel Fraser & Shirley Jones

George Lopez

Luke Wilson

Rachel Seiferth & Adriana Barraza

Cheryl Hines

Rachael Harris & Brandon Barash

C.S. Lee & Marcela Mar

Radha Mitchell

Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet