Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's So Hard To Be A Homewrecking Slut These Days

Photobucket
Sienna Miller has been all over the rags lately because of her affair with the very married with children jerk-off Bathalzar Getty. While the Brit doesn't mind breaking up homes, she does mind the paps invading her privacy while she is doing her daily chores. Slutty McSlutpants was trying to fill up her Lexus in Malibu yesterday when she was acosted by the paps. She broke down shouting "leaving me alone" as the cameras flashed around her. And when one paparazzo asked about her relationship with Getty, the actress fumed shouting: "I'm just trying to fill up my fucking car!" Aw! So sad! And Bathalzar's wife and children were just trying to have a happy home, but sometimes assholes just come in and wreck the party, don't they? Sienna continued her pleas for peace saying "Please, I'm asking you. I can't live like this, please give me a little bit of respect." The paps of course did not let off and the whole charade ended in Sienna scurrying to the police station to file a report. No sympathy for Sienna from me!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet