Saturday, August 23, 2008

James Franco in September's US GQ

Photobucket
Ok so I have this neverending quest to come to the conclusion of who is the hotter James Dean ripoff- Hayden Christensen or James Franco. Sometimes my heart sways me one way, and sometimes my vagina sways me the other. I have gone so far as to put a poll up to decide once and for all who is definitively the hotter of the two, and you all insisted (by a small margin) that it was Hayden. However, my vagina rejects something about Hayden, and a girl must always trust her vagina. Sure, James Franco has some severely busted ass teefs, but he looks like a dirty, dirty boy, which is always a positive in my book. Anyway, here's Mr. Franco, looking like he knows the way to San Jose, in the September issue of U.S. GQ.



tfs

1 comments:

Melody & Harmony said...

He is a great actor.
The photoshoot is amazing.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet