Monday, August 18, 2008

The Jessica Simpson Fall Collection

Photobucket
So you have to admit it, the Jessica Simpson line is filled with cute stuff. I'm sure she has postively nothing to do with the line except for promoting it, but hey, at least she does that. I mean, most stars think they are too good to even hock their own brands, so I will give her credit. I will also say for Jessica, that while she may have awful, terrible, horrible, no good, very bad taste in movies, music, and men, she does always dress fabulously. So, even if she has nothing to do with the ubercute Jessica Simpson line, I at least think she makes a good spokesperson for it.
In case you're wondering why I'm being so nice, I'm beginning to feel a little sorry for this bird. I know we are all so mean to her sometimes, but bless her pure, dumb heart, she tries so darn hard to do well! Poor Jess! Everything she touches turns to crap.


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet