Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kiefer Sutherland Is All Humble and -Ish.

Photobucket
So I love Kiefer Sutherland. I really do. I also lovelovelove his daddy Donald Sutherland, but that's for another time. As far as Kiefer, he recently spoke out about how he feels he (and fellow actors) get paid far too much. He insists that those who contribute more to the betterment of society, such as-doctors and teachers-are the ones who deserve both the praise and high salaries that is bestowed upon the people in Hollywood. He says, “The kind of money generated around the industry is way out of proportion. The admiration bestowed on actors is also out of perspective. Doctors are the stars of our society - people like my grandfather who was responsible for the health care in Canada - as well as teachers, firefighters and police officers.” Who can argue with that? I know I sure can't.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet