Friday, August 1, 2008

"Pineapple Express" Premiere

Photobucket
Last night was the Pineapple Express premiere and I have only two questions: 1.) Where the hell was James Franco? It was his freakin' movie! That bitch better have a damn good excuse as to why he wasn't there. I'm talking a bus ran over my grandma and my dog while I was on my way to give Bibles to underprivileged blind children kind of excuse. The second question is 2.) Why WAS Daniel Craig there? Unless...*gasp*! What if James Franco and Daniel Craig are secretly the same person? Conspiracy theory alert! Think about it-have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time? I haven't! Anyway, a few other people attended the premiere including Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy who I hate seperately but absolutely adore together, Kanye West who was, as always, channeling a hip hop Alber Elbaz, and the gorgey gorgeorson Emile Hirsch, who has become hot to me ever since "Into the Wild". What can I say? I'm a sucker for a masochist.
Emile Hirsch

Jonah Hill & Daniell Craig and Satsuki Mitchell

Kanye West

Amber Heard


Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy

Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet