Thursday, August 28, 2008

Slacker Chic of the Week: Lady Miss Kier

Photobucket
Probably best know as being the lead singer for Deee-Lite, Lady Miss Kier is one fabulous bitch. This fierce female has been spending her time fighting for gay rights, campaigning to find funding for AIDS, performing her solo act, and ripping up sets across the country with her damn fine DJing. I could go on all day about ow ferocious LMK is, but I don't think I need to. This innovative, creative cat's appearance and work speak volumes by themselves.
Oh to raid her closet!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ahhh! With Peaches!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

The Style Page said...

I loved "The Groove is in the Heart" and "Good Beat." I'm glad to see that she's still around.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet