Thursday, August 14, 2008

Still Grossing Me Out After All These Years!

Photobucket
It has long been speculated that Alanis' song "You Outta Know" was written about er ex-boyfriend, Full House star Dave Coulier (aka Uncle Joey). However, like Carly Simon' "You're So Vein", the singer has refused to admit the identity of whom she's singing about, making it one of the best mysteries in Rock n Roll. Now though, after all these years, it seems that Dave Coulier is putting the curiosity to rest, claiming he is definetely the subject of the song. The Calgary Herald explains:
Yes, Coulier dated Alanis Morissette and it looks like she talked about their breakup in her bitter song You Oughta Know. Coulier was driving when he first heard it. “I said, ‘Wow, this girl is angry.’ And then I said, ‘Oh man, I think it’s Alanis.’ . . . I listened to the song over and over again, and I said, ‘I think I have really hurt this person.’ I tried to contact her and I finally got a hold of her. And at the same time, the press was calling and saying, ‘You want to comment on this song?’ I called her and I said, ‘Hi. Uh, what do you want me to say?’ And she said, ‘You can say whatever you want.’ We saw each other and hung out for an entire day. And it was beautiful. It was one of those things where it was kind of like, ‘We’re good.’ “
I think I speak for everyone when I say EW! Ew, ew, ew! I (like most people) have assumed it was Coulier, but hearing it confirmed gives me the icks all over again! I mean, she's Alanis Morissette and he's Uncle Joey! Gag me with a spoon! How he could have let her go is beyond me. She was by far wayyyy too hot for him.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet