Friday, August 1, 2008

Victoria's Secret Angels in September's UK GQ

Photobucket
Victoria's Secret models Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova, Heidi Klum, Alessandra Ambrosia Salad, Selita Ebanks, Miranda Kerr, Izabel Goulart and Marissa Miller Genuine Draft are all featured in the September issue of UK's GQ magazine, no doubt big pimpin' their "Backstage Sexy" book. Now, while I have nothing against any of the other Angels (actually finding most of them both gorg and charming), I cannot effing stand Marissa Miller. I just don't get that whole thing with her. Bitch has as much personality as a soap actress in a coma. And not even one from a telenovella during sweeps. I'm talking "Another World" on a Friday during Oprah when she's giving away free shit. I could give a crap what that chick looks like, she's dead behind the eyes. Think Vickie from "Small Wonder" with breasts. I don't care what you say: it's not sexy.










Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet