Friday, August 22, 2008

Vincent Cassel in August's Italian Vanity Fair

Photobucket
Oui, Oui! Vincent Cassel sexes up the August issue of Vanity Fair Italy with a little French intrigue and a whole lot of chest hair. I know some of you out there are not fans of the fur, and I will admit, I too used to be a nonbeliever. But my husband rocks the sweater, and I have since come to realize the power of the chest hair. It is as natural as a woman with curves and in my book, owning what you're working with is pretty hot. And the Cassel (like his wife Monica Bellucci) definetely owns what he's working with. Also as a bonus, I have added my favorite picture of Cassel and Bellucci-possibly the hottest couple ever. Love them.


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet