Monday, August 11, 2008

Who Fucking Cares?

Photobucket
With the presidential election fast approaching, almost all of Hollywood has spoken out to show their support in favor of either McCain or Obama, some going so far as to throw lavish fundraiser for the hopeful of their choice. One star that remains undecided however, is Angelina Jolie. "I have not decided on a candidate," Jolie says, "I am waiting to see the commitments they will make on issues like international justice, refugees and how to address the needs of children in crisis around the world." In June Jolie, who normally speaks out about political parties, said, "I think people assume I'm a Democrat. But I'm registered independent and I'm still undecided. So I'm looking at McCain as well as Obama." All I have to say is, who fucking cares?!? I know Angelina Jolie has done a lot with the United Nations, but why would anyone care who she is voting for? Does it matter? Will it sway people? Seriously, if someone votes for a person simply because Angelina or Ben Affleck or Jennifer Garner or Halle Berry is voting for them, they are a fucking moron and should have voting rights revoked on the basis of moronicism. I would not value Ben effing Affleck's political opinion more than I would yours or my neighbors or some dude in the subway. The next leader of our free world certainly should not be decided upon because the dude from Gigli says he likes him. People should do their homework, study the issues, and make an informed decision based upon their knowledge.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet