Monday, September 1, 2008

The Beckhams New Commercial Is Not Sexy.

I don't get it. I just don't get it. I know that the new commercial for the Beckham's his and hers fragrance "Signature" is supposed to be sexy, but it's not. It's just not. I'm sorry that I don't think the thought of Posh's protruding collarbone impaling you in the chest while you are trying to get your sexytime on is not lustworthy. Although, I guess if you are an extreme masochist and enjoy a great deal of danger than she would be your cup of water with lemon wedge. After all, sex with Posh really would be a life threatening experience. Just like cliff diving, but more nauseating and dangerous.

1 comments:

Girl on Top said...

Interesting commercial.

Definitely agree with you. We need to change the face of sexiness.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet