Friday, September 12, 2008

Charles Gibson is Hot.

Photobucket
Dear Sarah Palin,
You are a fucking moron. You make me ashamed to have a vagina. Oh, and when you're asked a question, answer it! Bitch doesn't answer one question! It's all "America is so fan! Woooo-hooo! I's gonna be tha Vice Pressie, ya'll! Hockey rules! I can see Russia from Alaska! That makes me internationalistic! Global warming? What's dat? It's cold in Alaska! There ain't no warming! I's gotta wear a coat like all tha time!" Anyway, here's Charles Gibson making S.P. look like even more of a grade skool drop out in his ridiculously telling interview with her.
P.S. It's pronounced "NEW-CLEE-UR" not "NUCLERRR". Did they not teach you phonetics in the third grade? Jesus!

Part 1

Part 2

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet