Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Christina Aguilera and Her Little Photo Op

Photobucket
Christina Aguilera brought baby Max out of hiding yesterday, allowing him to finally get a glimpse of the precious sun. For a split second I thought it was because he was extra special good, but because XTina has him, I can only asssume the nanny died. I can think of no other logical reason why mummy would be spending time with him. I mean, you just know that bitch hasn't spent more than five minutes with him. Look at how uncomfortable she looks. That face is screaming, "Would somebody take this freakin kid already?!? I haven't applied my pink lip gloss in over 15 seconds and I'm beginning to get the shakes." She makes about as natural a mother as my dog did. And she tried to eat all her babies.
\

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet