Friday, September 26, 2008

Christina Rocks The Vote and 185 lbs of Makeup

Photobucket
When you are wearing more than your weight in makeup, it is time to admit that you might have a problem. I don't know if there is overfoundation anonymous but if there isn't, one definetely needs to be created to help Christina Aguilera and those like her. She is not looking pretty. In fact, if I met her in a well lit alley I would throw all my belongings at her and run to the nearest church in search of an Excorcism. Or I might just call "Psychic Kids". I know I'm not a kid anymore, but they seem to really help those little whippersnappers out. Anyway, Tammy Faye hosted The Esquire House Hollywood Hills 'Rock The Vote', which was attended by fellow tanorexics Kourtney and Kim Kardashian and some skanks named Aly & AJ. I know. Exciting stuff .
Christina Aguilera















Kourtney & Kim Kardashian













Aly & AJ

Taryn Manning



2 comments:

Wendy said...

She's really got to stop taking styling and makeup tips from Lady GaGa! Ugh!

Mrs. M. said...

I agree-she is definetely stepping on Lady GaGa's style hard!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet