Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Clayken Responds To Coo-Coo Claymates

Photobucket
First of all, I do not understand how anyone, least of all Clay Aiken's biggest fans, did not know the man was gay. It's not suprising for the rest of the world, but evidently it is to dillusional middle age Bible beaters. Many refused to believe that he was homotacular until they heard it from the mouth of Lord Clay himelf. So to squash all rumors, Clayken took to his Web site's message board. to tell the Claymates *giggle!* "We'll 'talk' more later, but, suffice it to say, for the first time in recent memory, I am speechless. I'm so proud to know and love all of you." Some of the fans taking it hard include strollynn63 who writes, "This is a gut wrenching day for The ClayNation. Somebody wake me up, I hope it's a dream." Fodderwing writes, Yes I am REALLY, REALLY angry. I feel like such a fool! I wish he would have kept his mouth SHUT!" while NJ4ClayA admits, "I still love to hear him sing but I also feel he has now become like a Michael Jackson and it's a bit too weird!" You know what is wierd? That you are a 40-some year old woman calling yourself a "Claymate". THAT constitutes as bizaar in my book. If I were Clay, I would tell those lunachick homophobes that people in glass trailer parks shouldn't throw stones.

1 comments:

The Clothes Horse said...

I don't know why people deny things that are obvious, but another part of me just says it's none of our business...sigh.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet