Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Do. Not. Want!!!!

Photobucket
My eyes! My fucking eyes! I fear that I shall be blinded for all eternity! I'm so glad I have a braille keypad, otherwise I would not be able to warn you about the tragedy that is the new Sarah Palin action figure . I don't know about you, but the last person on Earth I would want to see in a schoolgirl outfit is this effing twit. I don't care if it's a doll. It's still fug and tramatizing. And let's get something straight: this woman is not, nor will ever be anything that even remotely resembles a hero. Unless, of course, you consider homophobic women haters who want to take everyone but the moral majority's rights away, in which case, yes, she is definetely a hero. The only thing positive I see about this picture is that it accurately represents her brain capacity which is definetely equal to a plastic, inanimate object that can and will poke children's eyes out. Hmmm...I wonder if this thing is flamable? If so, toasted marshmallow and Palin dolls by the campfire at my house!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet