Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Goodbye Morning Bagel!

Photobucket
O.k., so here's the bad news: I'm sure you are moments away from throwing up that delicious oatmeal rasin bagel you ate this morning and will be haunted for the rest of your days because of this nearly naked picture of Blake Civil-Fielder published by The Sun. But here's the good news: I'm sure the bagel will taste just as delicious on the way up as it did on the way down! Hey, I'm just trying to think of the positive that could come out of this horrible situation. It's not much, but it will have to do.
Oh, and I'm sure he's wearing that eye patch to really complete the whole "butt pirate" theme I'm sure he's got going on in prison. Kudos for trying to make that situation a little more plesant, Blake. I can still tell you're screaming in agony, but nice try.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet