Monday, September 29, 2008

I Love You Just The Way You Are

Photobucket
Like many Americans, I have not seen "Gossip Girl", but that doesn't mean I don't know about stars Blake Lively or Leighton Meester. With the media cramming them down our throats, how could anyone NOT know about these chicks? While I don't really care here nor there about them, I do have to say they are positive, healthy representations of what a young woman should look like. In an industry that praises it's young celebs based on who can lose the most weight, I think Blake Lively (and the entire "Gossip Girl" cast for that matter) are good examples of what a young girl should physically aspire to. As you can see in this recent bikini photo shoot, Blake Lively looks sexy, fit, and juuuuust right. Take note women in their 20's who look like prepubescent little boys-this is where it's at.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet