Monday, September 8, 2008

Javier Bardem in NY Times T Style Magazine Men's Fall

Photobucket
Umm...Errr...Hold on. I'm trying to think of something nice to say about this editorial in T featuring Javier Bardem. Well...he has legs! Lots of people don't have them and wish they did. So..he's got that going for him. Oooh! And hair. Like the legs, he has it and a lot of people don't. Good job there. And...uh...he looks like Judd Nelson before all the drugs and booze and hookers. I mean, I don't really know if Judd Nelson was a drunk or hit the pipe or got down with hookers, but he definetely looks like it. That is one rough dude. But, you know, Javier looks like the pre-beatfaced Nelson. Which is still pretty much a backhanded compliment, but I digress. O.k. one more...um... nope. I can't do it. He must have really pissed those editors off over there, because this shit is not doing him justice.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet