Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jesus? Is That You?

Photobucket
Oh crap. It's the second coming and I am going to be in deep doggy doo-doo. I have not been very good this year and I just know Jesus is going to kick me off his magical list and not give me any presents. Wait...no. I mean, money for my teeth? Oh, no. I mean send me to hell. Yes, definetely that last one. What's that you say? It's not the Messiah, it's just Jason Priestly? Thank Harry Potter because I am not at all prepared for the appolocypse. I don't have any bottled water (Leo DiCaprio told me it was bad for the environment), and I haven't appologized for being such a raging, judgemental bitch. My bad, Jesus! Anyway, here's Jason with Tiffani Amber Theisen at some Nike run for people who can't thing looking like he's about to walk on water.

2 comments:

Ali-ers said...

Is he in the witness protection program?! What is going on here?
At least Tiff Amber hasn't grown a beard too! phew.

Trendology said...

woah

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet