Monday, September 8, 2008

Jordin Sparks Is Not Happy

Host Russell Brand had a running theme at last night's VMAs-making fun of the Jonas Brothers and their purity rings. The pop trio famously wear rings that symbolize their promise to God that they will remain a virgin until married, and apparently, Russell thinks it's bollocks. One person who commends them for their morals is Jordin Sparks who defended the brothers when she took the stage to introduce TI. "I just have one thing to say about promise rings." Jordin said. "It's not bad to wear a promise ring because not everybody – guy or girl – wants to be a slut." Hey, I think it's good for them that they're trying to be good examples for their fans. However! Did they learn nothing from Britney's whole "I'm a virgin" thing? The minute you put that out there you are practically inviting the media into your sex life. I don't know about you, but I certainly wouldn't want US Weekly to be asking me if I've done it every five minutes.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet