Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Like Father Like Son

Photobucket
Ah...parental bonding. There's nothing in the world quite like it. I remember when I was younger, when my mother and I wanted to spend a little Q.T. we would go to lunch and talk about books and school. As for my guy friends, their dads would take them fishing or just go watch them skateboard. I guess times have changed, because it seems slinging meth is the new fishing. Ryan O'Neal and son Redmond were booked yesterday on suspicion of narcotics possession. Authorities said they were doing a probation search at the family's Malibu home when they found Redmond in possession of methamphetamine and a vial of the drug was allegedly found in Ryan's bedroom. Hmm...if uh...if you found the meth, how is that "suspiscion"? Was Chief Wiggum doing this search? Regardless, police arrested them (hence, the mugshot), but the two were later released on $10,000 bail. I'm sure Farrah was the one to bail them out. That crackface probably slammed her SUV right into the station without even spilling her jack and coke. She's a total pro like that. After this debacle, I'm sure Ryan and Redmond will have to find a new hobby to bond over. Might I suggest armed robbery? Prostitution? Grand theft auto? You know, something wholesome.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet