Friday, September 12, 2008

M.I.A. Drops Clothing Line Today!

Photobucket
Do you know what today is, people?!? It's the day which shall live in infamy forever. And no, I'm not talking about 9/11 which I won't even touch on because it is too sad and there's nothing I could say which would come close to summing up the sadness wrapped around it. I am instead talking about the day that one of my favorite artist and ladies in the world M.I.A.'s clothing line drops! Appropriately dubbed KALA TOUR/Okley run collection features an eclectic mix of pieces that can be worn by men and women. But be forewarned-these hot items come with a hefty price tag. T-shirts start at (yes, start at) $75, Tank tops are $65, Pullover Sweat Shirts will run you a $150, Hoodies are priced at $180, and the infamous Mexico jacket checks in at a cool $210. The limited edition collection is currently available and will only be exclusively sold through MIAUK.com & at both Opening Ceremony New York & Los Angeles locations. Although you have to pay a pretty penny to own a bit of M.I.A., like she said, you can be sure you'll never be wearing the same outfit as someone else at a party. Or maybe even in your town.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet