Thursday, September 25, 2008

Michael Lohan Was Right

Photobucket
Just look at what Samantha Ronson and Lindsay Lohan have the nerve to be doing-they've gone to freakin' Disneyland. DISNEYLAND! Everyone knows why it's really the happiest place on Earth-because it's where you can score the best blow. Yeah, that's right. Minnie Mouse is all strung out on a cocktail of God knows what, turning tricks for smack while her pimp Mickey watches. I bet Linds and Sam had a gay 'ol time snorting coke off Daffy Duff's ass while they mumbled about how they can never catch the dragon. Why can't they catch the dragon?!? I bet they even rode the teacups. Those girls and their tomfoolery. Bad news I tell you. Bad. News.

2 comments:

Ali-ers said...

I wish I was at Disneyland! Not just for the blow eithers :D

Mrs. M. said...

Me too! I want to stay in some ridiculous princess palace room that probably costs like, $3,500 a night. And I want to see the fireworks over the castle. It looked so beast on that Full House episode.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet