Friday, September 5, 2008

Michael Phelps Is A Naughty, Naughty Boy

Photobucket
If you thought Michael "I Shit Gold" Phelps was all Frosted Flakes and puppy dog kisses, you were dead wrong, baby! Turns out M Phelps is looking for someone to take home and ravage "Just Like Us!" The Olympian was spotted in Sin City "massively skeeving on girls at the Playboy Club". "It was unreal," says a writer for Radar. "Within moments of entering the club he summoned two girls over... I've never seen such an aggressive grip." Listen, Phelps may have a face made for radio, but he has a body made for sin. Shit, if I were him I would live my life in Speedos just so everyone could absorb the sexiness. I'd go the grocery store in Speedos, I'd volunteer at an old folks home in Speedos, shit, I'd go to church in Speedos. Forget the smacking Playboy ass-that hot bitch Phelps could spank me anytime. As long as he bags the face. The face is busted.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet