Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mila Kunis in October's Nylon

Photobucket
Macaulay Culkin's girlfriend (oh yeah, and star of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "That 70's Show") Mila Kunis is all up in the latest issue of Nylon talking about life, love and kicking Mark Wahlberg's ass. She also gabs about how FSM co-star Russell Brand completely flipped his shit upon meeting Culkin. "...Russell went CRAZY!" Mila says, "It might have been the second coming of Christ to him, and Mac was really cute. He's such a sweetheart." I would have gone bonkers too. I'm not even ashamed to admit that I had the biggest most ridiculous crush on Macaulay Culkin when I was younger. I can say that proudly now because he hasn't turned out to be a complete fug drug addled mess lurking Hollywood Blvd begging strangers for $1 in exchange for a picture with him.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet