Monday, September 8, 2008

Nicole Richie Better Watch Her Bony Ass

Photobucket
Because I am coming for that outfit. I am serious, I would beat a bitch down for it. And we all know I could take her. Not just because I am 105 pounds of solid muscle and bitch, but because a twig off a bonsai tree would win in a fight with her. Seriously, a premature baby hamster could whoop her fucking ass. She ain't got no game! Although I bet she's a hairpuller. Anyway, here's little Ms. Skin and Bones at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2009 DKNY event. Some other attendees included Christina Ricci, angel sent from heaven Petra Nemcova, and Winona Ryder. Yes! Winona Ryder! She's not dead after all! Who woulda thunk? She's probably an "..and guest" though. I can't imagine they would actually invite her. I think the chances of Andy Dick getting an invite are more probable.

Christina Ricci

Skin and Bones Jones

Beauty and the Beast

Sticky Fingers Ryder thinking about what she's gonna steal and where the nearest exits are

Esther Canadas and her botched collagen

1 comments:

mama maria said...

You are HEElarious. Thank you for adding me to your blogroll!! I look forward to your blog every day.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet