Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not Going To Happen

Photobucket
Peta has gone too far this time! The animal loving crazies sent a letter to Ben & Jerry's asking them to stop using cow milk in their products and to use breast milk instead. They got the idea from a restaurant in Switzerland who is using the stuff in their soups, stews and sauces. I think it goes without saying Peta was met with a big hell-to-the-no. B&J's issued this response to Peta: "We applaud PETA's novel approach to bringing attention to an issue, but we believe a mother's milk is best used for her child." So what Peta was saying is that we should start milking pregnant women like animals? Cruelty to cows is unthinkable but hooking up enough pregnant women to supply Ben & Jerry's to breast pumps day and night is A-OK? GTFO! I know breast milk is natural and all, but there is no way in helly hell I would be drinking some strage chick's bodily fluids! I don't know where that bitch has been! Although all this talk about Ben & Jerry's has me craving some Caramel Chew Chew. Delicious...

1 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

Yeah, breast milk clotted cream and human placenta pasties ... excuse me, I'm going to ... warrrgh!

A great idea for bulimics. Save your fingers and stop bruising the back of your throat. Simply think about what you just ate.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet