Tuesday, September 9, 2008

OVERACHEIVERS!!!!

Photobucket
I guess the editors down at V Magazine think they are pretty freakin' clever, creating not one, not two, but fourteen different covers for their #55 edition. Yeah, only fourteen. I'm suprised they didn't go all out and create 55 different covers. Hell, why not 155? Or even 55,555?!? I mean really, you want to get the message across, right? So why not really go balls to the wall, V? The mag will feature *deep breath* Daria Werbowy, Frankie Rayder, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Natasha Poly, Christy Turlington, Agyness Deyn, Naomi Campbell, Lara Stone, Anja Rubik, Eva Herzigova, Eniko Mihalik, Malgosia Bela, Anna Selezneva and Sunniva Stordahl as the coverbitches. What?!? No Alek Wek?!? What kind of fuckery is this? You're making me Slick Rick on this shit! I am appalled at no Alek Wek, therefore I say good day V Magazine. I said Good Day!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet