Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds Are Man and Wife

Photobucket
Well, well. Egg on my face. Scarlett Johansson have finally gotten married. The couple, who have been engaged since last May, had a quiet Vancouver wedding this weekend, a source close to the couple tells People. I know many of you would beg to differ, but I think ScarJo could do a whole lot better. Don't get me wrong-Ryan is definetely hot. However, he seems so freakin' annoying. I bet he always has some sarcastic reply for everything which at first would seem cute and funny, but would just make you want to throw a book at his face after five mintues. And I don't mean some flimsy ass paperback. I'm talking about a double bound hardback copy of "Yongle Dadian"-extra large for the vision empaired.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet