Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scarlett Johansson's Editorial From AnOther Magazine

Photobucket Image Hosting
I am positively DYING over this editorial of ScarJo in AnOther Magazine's F/W issue. Perfection!!! That kimono she is wearing is, I swear to God, something dreams are made of. At least my dreams. I have been lusting after one just like this for ages. I would run over an old woman with a wheelbarrow for it. I would trade my liver for it. I would sell crack from a golf cart outside the green zone for it. Kimono, you are the shit! And those shoes? Hello! Hotter than Monica Bellucci in Mexico on the beach at noon. Anyone who knows me would tell you, this outfit above is unequivocally me to the fifth power. I want!!!


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet