Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shannen Doherty in October's Radar

Photobucket
Bad girl Shannen Doherty hits the cover of October's Radar looking angelic and innocent as can be. You would never know this is the same girl who once beat the livingloving shit out of Paris Hilton. But then again, there's a lot I guess we don't know about the real Ms. Doherty. The 90210 star opened up about her early years of fame and the troubles it brought her saying "I was exploring who I was as a person and testing my own boundaries and trying to be a normal 18-, 19-, 20-year-old, and I got raked over the coals. Many nights I cried myself to sleep over that stuff." What?!? She can cry?!? This is a revalation to me. I don't know if I believe this foolery. I thought she was made out of steel, Darth Vader's original limbs and Dick Cheney's balls.


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet